Allison Curts would like to meet with you for coffee
Do you have a heart for serving others? Do you long to see justice and peace in the world? Connect with others who share your passion over a cup of coffee. Share stories, experiences and ideas as we grow into fulfilling God’s mission for us in our communities and world. Find ways to get involved, make connections and get new ideas to use in your church and area. All are welcome! We’ll meet at 7 p.m. at each location, unless otherwise specified. Please send RSVP to Allison Curts, associate director of the Indiana Conference Mission and Social Advocacy Team, at email@example.com
- Monday, Oct. 7 - Bon Bon’s Coffee Co - 6122 Saint Joe Center Road in Fort Wayne
- Tuesday, Oct. 8 - Starbucks - 4970 Beaner Blvd. in Gas City
- Monday, Oct. 14 - Starbucks - 1140 W Oak Street in Zionsville
- Tuesday, Oct. 15 - Starbucks - 3750 Nation Road East in Richmond
- Monday, Oct. 21 - Main Street Coffee House - 105 North Main Street in Nappanee
- Tuesday, Oct. 22 - Greyhouse Coffee Shop - 100 Northwestern Avenue in West Lafayette
- Monday, Oct. 28 - Java Haute - 3805 Wabash Ave. in Terre Haute
- Tuesday, Oct. 29 - Starbucks - 2279 N Morton St in Franklin
- Monday, Nov. 4 - Coffee Crossing - 4212 Charlestown Road in New Albany
- Tuesday, Nov. 5 - SoHo Cafe - 620 S Range Line Road in Carmel
- Saturday, Nov. 9, 10:00am - The Lodge of Loogootee, 302 W. Williams St. in Loogootee
- Monday, Nov. 11 - Spill the Beans Cafe - 7992 Broadway Avenue in Merrillville
- Tuesday, Nov. 12 - Modoc's Market - 205 S Miami St in Wabash
- Monday, Nov. 18 - Wise Acres Market & Cafe - 339 Second St in Aurora
- Tuesday, Nov. 19 - Starbucks - 512 North Green Ricer Road in Evansville
- Monday, Nov. 25 - The Pour House Cafe - 314 Kirkwood in Bloomington
PLEASE SHARE WITH US
We invite you share what is going on in the areas of mission and advocacy in each and every church in all of our districts. I know that there are things that each of us are a part of.
- What are you doing?
- What have you done?
- What are your plans for the future?
There is nothing that I would like more than to resource, enhance, expand, and showcase what we are already doing and birth something new in the area of mission and advocacy in Indiana.
Please share with me your concerns and needs for your various communities both local and global and what you are doing to address them. This will help me get to know you and the ways we can be in ministry serving God's people together.
Four Areas of Ministry Focus
- Combating the diseases of poverty by improving health globally.
- Engaging in ministry with the poor.
- Creating new places for new people and revitalizing existing congregations.
- Developing principled Christian leaders for the church and the world.
Learn about the four key areas of ministry in a free, self-directed online course. Find out how to register.
Associate Director of
Mission and Advocacy
317-564-3250, ext. 1006
Indiana Conference of The United Methodist Church
301 Pennsylvania Parkway
Indianapolis, IN 46280
Join the Indiana Mission and Advocacy Facebook group today!